Monday, August 31, 2020

You!

You are always
On my mind. 
As the reason - 






For the sudden smile, 
Or the sparkle in my eye. 
In you I did lean,
As the world swung by 
And the time rushed on -
Careless of life. 
With you, 
My days found hope
As, in you
I did sense a bit of a home.
You are the star-shine,
On any dark night - 
A soft envelope
Against the ordinary world,
Lighting up my world,
In your invincible glow. 
You are my comfort,
A safe space
To nestle into - 
Burrowing deep within
Your reserves of strength,
To find some in me too. 
You are the dream,
Of a the nomad -
To have found 
A direction, at last! 
I am only too happy 
To find out more - 
Of what lies ahead,
And what life has in store.
Till then,
I am okay to embrace
The fragility of the 'more' - 
Because in it lies 
Beauty and it's Music,
As the tendrils of familiarity 
Bind me to you. 
Bubbles of excitement,
Rise up,
As I think of you -
Longing to see the same things
As you do. 
Till then,
There you shall be - 
Far yet so very near.
Standing atop the pedestal,
Shining the brightest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment