Friday, May 6, 2011

Silence.

Engulfed by the icy winds,
So long,
Have I, given way to the passiveness,
Of my soul.
Rotting in negligence
Of my own voice.
Somewhere,
I had,
Lost my way.
I see it all now.
Clear- in the crystal clarity of the night.
There's been too much of silence
In me.
Waiting for the right moment,
To burst forth -
Pour out its rain and filth.
Crash ashore.
Beyond barriers
Of defiance.
And rise up,
In menace.
So long have I,
Longed to break
The shackles,
That had chained me,
To my empty past.
For me now,
Finally I feel,
That the time has come.
To eveolve-
Metamorphose,
Into a new state of being.
Be a new me.
Shed all skins of the old.
Look ahead-
With a clearer focus,
A sharper vision.
Retrospection, then,
Has given a brighter meaning,
To my silencio in solitude.







No comments:

Post a Comment